Stop working harder, just change the routine (152)
Discipline is definitely a key to progress, until our disciplines lock us up
We all know those people who won’t break routine. Their routine has become their good luck charm and with that comes mental superstition.
– It was a particular routine that helped us in the past and we fear to let it go
– Our routine is so comfortable now, it hardly takes discipline
– We fail to see that we are going backwards, sticking to the same routine
The only conclusion is to work harder, rather than change the routine altogether. Our routine has now locked us up.
Change is as good as a holiday, why?
– It forces us to develop new disciplines
– It forces us to see things differently
– Our creativity kicks in and we become stimulated again
Wether it’s in the workplace, marriage, friendships or just our personal growth, nothing stays the same indefinitely
Our ability to be disciplined in a new arena may just keep us young, save our marriage or create a new income stream
Keep people guessing about your life, stay fresh and learn some new rituals to take you to the next leg of your life journey
What new routines will help you get your cutting edge back and more importantly, make you smile again?
If you are interested in a chat, message me on WhatsApp with the button to the right hand bottom corner of this page or email me direct on email@example.com and we can arrange to meet if you’re in Perth, Western Australia or zoom chat anywhere in the world.
Who knows what light could come from a chat?