Five motivation killers and one motivation rule to extinguish them!
1. The criticism of those that have not invested in you.
2. Work that is meaningless.
3. Answering to those that have not achieved what you have.
4. Having to participate in an atmosphere where individuals bring their toxic spirit in.
5. The greatest motivation killer of all time, is not backing yourself. The moment you back yourself, all the above takes second place to the point where you develop a unique deafness to its white-noise.
BACK YOURSELF, NO MATTER WHAT!
You can always apologise if you go a bit overboard. It’s a gift I’ve developed that has opened incredible doors throughout my life.